Search My Story

Wednesday, July 20, 2016

27 Facts About Me For My 27th Birthday!

1, I was named after a Barry Manilow song.
2. I am an only child.
3. I barely graduated High School.
4. I've never left the US. 
5. I am a Phlebotomist (and I am a real good one.)
6. I've worked in Retail for 9 years. 
7. My eyes change color in the sunlight. There natural color is green.
8. My hair was black when I was born, then all fell out and turned blond.
9. I can cook well. 
10. I love to make banana bread. 
11. I am obsessed with conspiracy theories. (I love seeing what people can come up with.) 
12. My favorite movie is Zoolander.
13. I've been to Vegas over 10 times. 
14. I love The Legend of Zelda games. 
15. I can write a poem in 10 minutes, if not less. It's a weird gift. 
16. I love all different types of music.
17. My favorite band growing up was Good Charlotte.
18. I ran from the cops in High School.
19. I've been suspended in High School and College.
20. My lucky number is 20.
21. I've never been drunk or high.
22. I've lived out of state for a few months tagging bears. 
23. I was a College Dance team.
24. I'm really good at Archery and have been doing in since I was 9.
25. I'm an insomniac. 
26. I've had 5 surgeries.
27. I stutter when I am nervous. 

Amanda Catherine




No comments:

Post a Comment