Search My Story

Sunday, February 21, 2016

Firsts

What was your first car? My first car was a 93 Subaru impreza, and it's still running today! 

Who was the first person who you cared more about their well being than your own? My mom, we have our moments but we always figure things out.

when was the first time you got stitches? I was 7 and I got them on the back of my head from banging my head on the bottom of a table. I remember I was sad for weeks because it was summer and I couldn't go swimming. The camp counselor of the YMCA I was at for "daycare" felt bad so she would always buy me candy. :) 

When was the first time you stayed up all night and watched the sunrise? It was my 16th birthday, I didn't want to miss a single part of that day. 

What was the first thing you learned to cook? A grilled cheese, it took me a while, I never messed up the grilled cheese but I would leave my spatula on the burner, it was a never ending mess. 

What was your first paying job? It was at a vet kennel. I had volunteered there for so long that when I turned 16 they automatically offered me a job. 

When was the first time you flew on an airplane? I don't remember my exact age, but I do know that I was little because my mom said that everyone was happy because I didn't cry the whole time. 

What was the first concert you went to see? Stevie Nicks at Red Rocks on my 16th birthday 

What was the first professional sporting event you went to?The Colorado Avalanche, my dad got 3 tickets through his work so my whole family was able to attend. 

How old were you when you first left home? 21, I moved to Minnesota. That was the scariest thing I have ever done but I wouldn't take it back for anything. I learned so much about myself.

When you the first time you cut class? 14, I never really wanted to be in class. 

How old where you when you had your first kiss? 15, it was in a game of truth or dare in my guitar class that I had at school.

How old where you when you got your first computer? I got my parents old old old hp that took an hour to start up. When I got this I was about 14. After that thing finally died I got my very own laptop that I bought myself at 18.

When was the first time you stood up for your self? I was in elementary school, I didn't like how the teacher wouldn't let me go to the bathroom so I stood up in front of the class and said "I really have to go so you let me go or I am telling on you" which as we all know telling on someone is a very big deal. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment