Search My Story

Wednesday, February 17, 2016

The Things About Life I Wish People Would Have Told Me

Within life, I am not the best, I have failed at many things that I have tried which makes me never want to do anything. This has slowly formed into one of my worst problems but because of this I have learned a lot, some of it I wish people had told me sooner.

1. Most people don't know what they are doing either
2. Don't let people get you down.
3. Someone will be better than you at somethings and you will be better then them at somethings.
4. Don't fret the little things.
5. Eat well and exercise.
6. If someone makes fun of you for doing something they are probably jealous of you.
7. Life is to short to be around people that make you cry.
8. It is okay to express your opinion.
9. You will make mistakes and some of them will be huge, that is okay.
10. It's not where you have been, its who your with.
11. If you don't feel comfortable doing something you probably should't do it.
12. Don't live in the past. You can't move forward that way.
13. The genre of music you grow up with will always be better than every other generation.
14. There is always something new to learn no matter how old you are.
15. You will not be good at everything.
16. Some of your best friends will end up being enemies.
17. If you love doing something don't let other people think that you are bad at it and should no longer do it.
18. You are awesome.
19. Don't run away from something that is amazing.
20. You will have huge aspirations as a high school graduate and you will not complete most of them
21. Do well in school, it may not seem like a big deal, but it is.
22. Be who you are.
23. Having imperfections is more interesting then being perfect all the time.
24. Money isn't everything.
25, It's never to late to pursue what you love

No comments:

Post a Comment